Wednesday 27 June 2012

Rescue Junction To Hit The High C...I Mean, High Sea

For any followers of Xanga's illustrious "Gerbs11" it may come as no surprise that I have been following my passion of bluegrass with the best group of bandmates anyone could ask for. We call ourselves "Rescue Junction" because my mom didn't like "Sonic Death Monkey" and we released our first recording last fall.

Since this blog is a self ascribed pedestal for me to herald my life from, it should also come as no surprise that I will do just that. So pull out your wallets and mark off your calendars because you're invited to join us (Rescue Junction, not Sonic Death Monkey) on the Sail & Sing Christian Cruise that will spirit you from Seattle, WA to the majestic world of Alaska.

Groups/Artists such as The Coblentz Family, John Schmid and Ryan & Friends will be "headlining" the tour and according to previous tour-guests, it is a highly populated Amish & Mennonite affair. Should make for some awkward poolside encounters




Sign up and make sure you mention you're with Rescue Junction. You get extra fluff in your pillows and first choice of the lifeboats.

Call the number in the video or e-mail moi at rescuejunction@hotmail.com for more information.

3 comments:

  1. "Awkward poolside encounters" - Hahahhahahahahaha!!!!

    Have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some pictures of past awkward poolside encounters I need to show you sometime. Just for preparation, you see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..First dibs on the lifeboats eh? You are a witty one! After talking to Miriam, I would have to declare this honest advertising!

    ReplyDelete